💡 Key Principal: Build a tree for the future generation to enjoy the shade
- How I make big decisions: Spend 20 years to hone a skill. And you have ~4 skillsets to hone in your lifetime. Stop wasting time deciding. Just pick one. Any one. And spend 20 years on each.
- How I decide what to do: An asset is undervalued when a gap exists between the understanding and perception of it, and its value and prospects in reality.
- How I think about solutions: The significant problems we face today cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
- How I explain how I think: If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.
- How I think about the future: Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so.
- How I get creative: You have to be in different states to understand/appreciate different things
- How I deal with bad days: Just remember, even your worst days only have twenty-four hours
- How I curate my social circle: A bore is someone who deprives you of solitude without providing you company — Oscar Wilde
- How I live my life: To have memories, happy or sorrowful, is a blessing, for it shows we have lived our lives without reservation. — Twang Eng Tan, The Gift of Rain
- How I learn to be present: All those days that came and went, little did I know that they were life.