Gentle reminders, because some days we need them.
- Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time. — Maya Angelou
- It’s that letting go is okay. Not everything is meant to stay in your life forever, and coming to that realization helps you find a way to cope with the loss. People come and go, but you can’t let that stop you from doing what’s best for yourself.
- You do not “get over someone.” You find ways to fill the spaces of your days that were once filled with their presence. You fall into new habits, create new passions, travel around, learn, but never get over them. This is because they will always be a part of the story that is you. They are a part of the reason you are the way that you are. You don’t get over someone, you just grow older, as do they.
- When someone is in your heart, they’re never truly gone. They can come back to you, even at unlikely times. — Mitch Albom
- What if I never love anyone the way I loved him?“ I asked the universe.“You won’t,” it replied. “You never love the same way twice.
- Don’t waste your love on somebody, who doesn’t value it.