It’s so difficult to have a mature and realistic mind with a goddamn romantic heart in the same being. I am realistic in my goals to work hard and be focused, yet romanticising life and love. Maybe that’s the balance I am still learning.
- My hopeless romantic says yes but my independent woman says no.
- Don’t let people treat you like a cigarette, they only use you when they’re bored and step on you when they’re done. Be like drugs, let them die for you.
- He was a romantic in his own harsh way… yet he was also realist enough to know that some times love actually did conquer all. — Stephen King, The Drawing of the Three
- Don’t chase anyone. Focus on your own success and let them chase you.
A great post on how to pick a life partner and be in a healthy and good relationship.
How Lisa Loves
- The kind of love that you don’t understand, that just exists.
- “There was a time when mapmakers named the places they travelled through with the names of lovers rather than their own.” — Michael Ondaatje, The English Patient
- She’s the sort of girl who could make your heart cum.
- No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can be completely stupid with.
- Since we first met I have loved you with whatever I had to love you with.— Zelda to Scott, 1935
- You’re important to me. I think if there’s anything that will last forever, it’s that. Whether we separate, stay in touch or rarely speak again, you will always be that little someone I really do care for, that I would sacrifice everything for to protect and keep safe.— Beau Taplin, The Promise
- You’re beautiful, intelligent, and virtuous, and that’s the rarest known combination. — F. Scott Fitzgerald, Porcelain and Pink
- She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful, for the way she thought. Beautiful, for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. Beautiful, for her ability to make other people smile, even if she was sad. No, she wasn’t beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down to her soul. She is beautiful. — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- She’s completely unexplainable. You think she’s the good girl, but once you get to know her, you realize she’s everything. She’s crazy, she’s funny, she’s honest, and you never know what she’ll do next.
- My seduction style is genuinely caring about your life & wanting you to improve & be happy
- She was the type of woman you had to take in small doses, because her aura was addictive