My little heart is filled with great joy, kindness and gratefulness. I am way too blessed to be this loved by people. I am beyond thankful for these souls.
The Best Souls
V taught me how to love.
E taught me how to stand up again.
When I meet truly precious and wonderful souls, I keep them extremely close to me. These are the ones I love (here) with my being and will protect them from everything.
- From here on out, I’m only interested in what is real. Real people, real feelings, that’s it, that’s all I’m interested in. — Almost Famous
- I have the deepest affection for intellectual conversations. The ability to just sit and talk. About love, about life, about anything, about everything. To sit under the moon with all the time in the world, the full-speed train that is our lives slowing to a crawl. Bound by no obligations, barred by no human limitations. To speak without regret or fear of consequence. To talk for hours and about what’s really important in life.
Honestly, I don’t give too much fucks about what people think of me in general. I’m not seeking their validation to approve of my being. I’m happy being truly comfortable in my own skin. Other people definitely matter. They are good inputs to helping me improve. Yet at the same time, the weight of their words can vary drastically.
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
- Confidence is not ‘they will like me’. Confidence is ‘I’ll be fine if they don’t’
- It’s okay to live a life others don’t understand.
- Not everyone you lose is a loss, unless it’s me, then you fucked up
- You are a work of art. Not everyone will understand you, but the ones that do will never forget about you.
- Don’t compare your chapter 1 with someone else’s chapter 20
- I no longer have patience for certain things, not because I’ve become arrogant, but simply because I reached a point in my life where I do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurts me. No patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature. Lost the will to please those who do not like me, to love those who do not love me and to smile at those who do not want to smile at me. Not to coexist anymore with pretense, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not adjust either to popular gossiping. I hate conflict and comparisons. …And on top of everything I have no patience for anyone who does not deserve my patience. — José Micard Teixeira