– Lisa JY Tan –
Now: Token Economist | Previous: Entrepreneur
TL;DR: started 2 business, worked in 4 countries. Previously an entrepreneur, now a research economist/designer economist in the economics of token engineering. That includes designing incentive mechanisms and digital assets.
“About Lisa” FAQ
- How did you become you? (Another)
- How do you live your life?
- What do you live by?
- Life’s answer
- Where is home?
My Happy Place: Ikigai
Lisa is a deconstructor of economics, cryptoassets and cryptosystems. She comes from an economics background and sees huge potential to bridge the gap between traditional economics and the blockchain world.
Lisa now pours her passion for economics into designing, teaching and showcasing the true capabilities of solid underlying economic and incentivisation models to build scalable and sustainable token economy and networks.
What I Love
- Using economics to explain, design and engineer efficient ecosystems
- Geopolitics and implications of strategic action by one party
- Cross-culture perspective and appreciation: travel, art, poetry and history
- Single malts
- Understanding the brain and why it works that way and hack it to be better: neurology, psychology, hypnosis
- Why we do what we do, why we behave like this, why we think like that: philosophy
- Reading because learning is a beautiful life-long process
- The beach, water, sand and sun
- Making quality friends through cooking and baking. Also anti-stress activities
- Penning the thoughts in my head on ink
- Art, the highest level of anything that exists
- Poetry, because we can turn emotions into words that touches you from within
- Creating structures and plans: modeling success, how to get to new heights, baseline frameworks
What the World Needs
- Innovation and new ways to doing things
- New business models to unleash untapped potential
What I can be Paid For
- Designing new token business models in digital asset ecosystems
- Managing projects of token ecosystems
- Research for regulation and policies for token economics and CBDC
What I am Good At
- Cross-pollinating ideas and concepts from one industry to another
- Aggregating information and cross-associating them
- Writing and expressing thoughts into words